Work Order Tracking System is a multi-branch, multi-user ticket tracking system designed to replace the unreliable handwritten ticket systems for small and large businesses. Different branches are connected together via the Internet, saving you money by requiring only one server. WorkOrder TS has been designed to meet the need for an affordable and reliable work order tacking system.
It has been kept small to ensure optimum performance even on slow Internet connections, the current foot print without database is around 300KB. WorkOrder TS is currently configured for Computer Service work but can be configured to suit most business within minutes.
» version 0.5.3 - posted on 2008-06-06
Added new Main User Interface. Service Types are now fully customizable. Added support for Internet Explorer 7, Opera 9.50 Beta 2 and FireFox 2
EULA - End User License Agreement
1) Under this Agreement Network-Technologies ("the Vendor") grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive and transferable license (the "License") to use WorkOrder TS (the "Software").
2) "Software" includes the executable computer programs, the source code and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3) Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4) The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer for production use. The Software may be loaded onto more computers for backup or evaluation use.
5) The Software may not be reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
6) You shall not use the Software to develop any product having the same primary function as the Software.
7) Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
8) You agree that Network-Technologies may audit your use of the Software for compliance with these terms at any time, upon reasonable notice. In the event that such audit reveals any use of the Software by you other than in full compliance with the terms of this Agreement, you shall reimburse Network-Technologies for all reasonable expenses related to such audit in addition to any other liabilities you may incur as a result of such non-compliance.
9) Unless otherwise provided herein, you may not rent, lease, or sublicense the Software.
10) In the event that you fail to comply with this EULA, Network-Technologies may terminate the license and you must destroy all copies of the Software.
Time Sled TRIAL Time Sled is a functional time tracking utility that will allow you to account for the time spent on one or another task. You start it when you begin working and you stop it when you finish working. The tasks you are working on may be grouped into projects. Projects can have subprojects. Using... Download
TS Man TRIAL Intuitive service and repair software, using a fast and royalty free database server for multi user connectivity, a simple and almost self explanatory graphical user interface, through which you, the end user, will complete the daily service and repair tasks with ease and accuracy. Key... Download